- Booking through the Website is subject to the conditions set forth in these Terms and Conditions. Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully on all terms, as any use of the Website and in particular any product order and / or package offered for purchase on the Website constitutes a final and irrevocable notice on your part that you have read, understand and that you agree to the terms contained in these Terms.
- The provisions of these By-Laws apply equally to members of both sexes. The use of masculine pronouns is for convenience only.
- In any case of conflict or inconsistency between the provisions of these Terms and Conditions and any other publications, the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail for all intents and purposes.
- In any situation of inconsistency and / or conflict between any other publications and the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail for all intents and purposes. No presentation and / or information of any kind will be provided in this matter, except by way of the express change of these regulations and its publication.
- If NH BAGS (hereinafter: "the Company") deviates from the provisions of these Terms and Conditions in a particular case, this will not constitute a precedent or a binding practice in any form and will not be such as to oblige the Company to act in the same or similar manner in any other case.
- The company may from time to time change the rules of the site through the publication of the amended rules on the site, at its sole discretion.
- Reservations may be made on the website for persons aged 16 and over, who have a valid identity card and a valid credit card on the day the debit is made, which can be cleared by one of the credit companies operating in Israel legally.
- The company's computer records regarding the operations carried out through the site constitute a clear view of the details of the operations and the planning.