Accessibility Statement For NHBAGS
We see great importance in providing equal service to the general public and improving the service provided to the general public with disabilities.
We invest a lot of resources in making the site accessible in order to make the use of the site more available, friendly and convenient for populations with special needs, arising among other things from various motor disabilities, cognitive impairments, myopia, blindness or color blindness, hearing impairments as well as a population belonging to the elderly .
We make every effort to adapt the site to common browsers and mobile phone use and are as careful as possible to meet the requirements of the regulations on equal rights for people with disabilities (service accessibility adjustments), 2013 AA level, and also, to implement the recommendations of the WCAG2.0 document by the W3C organization .
Accessibility adjustments made on the site
- The means of navigation on the site are simple and clear.
- The contents of the site are written in an orderly and hierarchical manner.
- The website content is written in simple and clear language.
- The site is optimized for viewing in modern browsers.
- Adapting the website to display compatible with a variety of screens and resolutions.
- Website pages with a hierarchical and regular structure as much as possible.
- The website images have an alternative textual explanation (alt).
- The site allows changing the font size by using the Ctrl key and the mouse wheel
- The site does not use a moving or flashing text display.
- Accessibility component with an advanced accessibility menu.
Accessibility component for desktop:
- Enlarging text
- Reduce text
- Shades of gray
- High contrast
- Reverse contrast
- Light background
- Highlight links
- Readable font
It is important to note that, despite our efforts to make accessible all the pages on the website and our other digital assets, it is possible that parts or capabilities may be discovered that have not been accessed properly or have not yet been accessed. We are working to improve the website’s accessibility as part of a deep commitment to allow the entire population to use it, including people with disabilities.
Contact regarding accessibility
If you have encountered a problem regarding accessibility on the website or one of our products, we will be happy to receive comments and requests, by contacting our email address: [email protected]
So that we can handle the problem in the best way, we recommend that you attach as many details as possible:
- Problem Description.
- What is the action you tried to perform.
- Link to the page you browsed.
- Browser type and version.
- Operating System.
- The type of assistive technology (if you used it).
We will do as much as possible to make the site accessible in the best possible way and to answer inquiries in the most professional and fastest way.